Friday, January 16, 2009

Parting gift !


As the days for my departure near,
there is something that I long to hear
Something that I've always felt for u,
to see the same in ur eyes...
...what do u want me to do?

For so long we have been together,
Supporting each other in every weather.
Shared moments of laughter and joyful times...
with blends of emotion spreading beautiful hymes

I cared for u...I believed in u,
went against the world...against the crew,
I did it all...because I knew
At least to me...every second u were true!

I did it all...because I knew
deep down somewhere...yes, I loved u.
Not because of the person that u are
but because of what I am when I am with u !

And now that we are parting ways,
All I want...from all ur days
is a single day...just for me,
And I'll cherish it for life...as my sweetest memory !

No comments: