Sunday, March 8, 2009

Who am I? Ah..that's what I'm searching for!


Who am I .... I kept asking myself
first came my name
but if my name were something else,
wouldn't I still be the same?

Who am I...I kept asking myself
I said I'm a doctor
But that is just my profession
And it's nothing but a posession

Who am I...I kept asking myself
I said I'm a female
But feminine is just my look
and again my head I shook

Who am I... I kept asking myself
I said I'm a human
but birth and death is a cycle
and a human now...can be something else later.

Who am I...I kept asking myself
I was searching for that something
which wouldn't change with anything
I kept asking myself
I kept asking myself untill there was no further reply
there was a dawn of silence
a silence wherein I was thinking
just abt myself...all about myself
deep deep inside...still deep inside
there was just silence and me
just silence and me
just silence and me

In this silence...I'm still searching
And I'll keep on searching within
for an answer that has been
all that I have always been.

3 comments:

Manikarnika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Virag S said...

hmm,even i use to ask this ques 2 my self.WHO AM I?
but when i talk to my self in deep dark nights i understand my self.
try it my be u come to know who u are???

Here always...Appi :-) said...

Thank u... I'll try :-)