Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Bye 2009! HAPPY 2010 :)



First and Foremost... lemme wish u all a very HAPPY 2010 !
As always...I have made a biiig list of resolutions this time too :) Let's see how far I can follow them!
2009.... was a happening year for me! It was a mixture of happy and sad moments. But as a whole, it has brought some very good people into my life... it has given me a lot of sweet memories to cherish...and it has taught me a lot in all aspects of life !
Just wanted to say...

• For all those I've made promises to and never kept - it was not deliberate but I will "improve" in 2010.

• Those that I owe lunches, movies, night out , etc..., I'll fix that as well, I'll make time . For sure.

• For those that have supported me and made me smile through all my hardships...I salute you! halaala.

• For those I've disagreed with, argued with and just never got along with......well, I'm Sorry!!!!!!! Let's try again next year.

• Those that I've hurt.....unintentionally/intentionally....even if I've already apologized "I'm Sorry" again...

• All the true friends that I have: You Rock!! Hope to have you till the end!

WISH YOU A WONDERFUL YEAR AHEAD !!! KEEP SMILING !



No comments: