Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fingers crossed...

Just can't wait anymore...
Can someone temme what's there in store?

Whether the storm will make me sway
Or whether I will make my own way?
Will I reach to my dreams
Or will I flow away in the reality streams?

Just can't wait anymore...
Can someone temme what's there in store?

With few more days to go....
Few more fears they grow...
Probabilities and Presumptions...
and few unwarranted assumptions!

Wish life was not so complicated...
and everything could be easily anticipated
Without any surmise,without any suspense
Life could just be without any pretense!

But I know that it's a crazy wish
and u surely can call it Amateurish!
B'coz thrills and surprises...yeah I know,
Are all that make life such an exciting show!

But still...just can't wait anymore...
Someone Please temme...what's there in store !!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice, so true, Aparna....

Life with all its uncertainties makes it so beautiful, so challenging and alluring that we keep on seeking what's next for us !!!

Keep up good work.

God bless you