Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Mirror of my life !


This goes for the one,closest to me...Durga. This was my first ever attempt to write a poem. And I gifted this to her on Friendship day.
Is it u? Is it me? Is there a difference?
O Beautiful one,
What should I inscribe for u?
U r the sweetest one in this world for me,
And that's what makes me closest to thee.
Ur smile makes me smile,
and from all the worries it takes me away a mile.
Ur talks tempt me to talk,
and all my tensions go far from me for a long walk.
U r the mirror of my life where in
my real self is clearly seen.
Ur thoughts, ur words, ur love, ur affection
What else do I need than this lovely relation?
For seeing a smile on ur pretty lips,
I can go through any hardships...
Because its from u that I have learnt
The real meaning of Friendship !!!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY !

No comments: